Tuesday 28 August 2012

THE MOMENT

I would like share my past photo also for me to remember the moment we have..between my sister(Rosel & Jerlyen) and to my HMMM... ^__^ ok let see..

This is happen in the weekend (Fishing addicted)
preparing of our tools
this is Jerlyne

and this is Mr Kenny Chong 


it's me!!! and can you see the scenario?? i like it very much

when sunset is coming...



that was me.

this is scenario when the sun just fallen down.. i like it much.. 
ok this is the only fish we caught hahaha.. 


and Rosel..

Rosel & Jerlyne

Vanue : Tanjung Lipat, Kota Kinabalu Sabah (Nearest of Sabah Port)
Camera using : Sony Digital Camera DSC-W50 





1 comment:

  1. Kalau nak makan ikan pergi pasar berjenis-jenis. Kenapa susah-susah ni pergi fishing. Next time call me kita pergi so that I can take sunset photo...

    ReplyDelete