Wednesday 29 August 2012

NIHONGO NO KURAUSU (日本語コース)

I would like to share with you few picture of my Japanese Class course 

わたし の せんせいです Akiko Kitadokoro ニホン じん です

Our Class Monitor with our lovely teacher (automatically been selected on the last day of our class *funniest happen when i think it back*

Talking about my Japanese class course.. this is happen few months ago..it was a part time class( Nite class) while i'm working in the morning. Taking this class together with my friend Kock and Kenny Chong but they always skip class and because of that they failed in the final exam... ;-p

This course actually only in the beginning level (Level 1) studied about Hiragana and katakana, but we mostly studied hiragana and Sensei said katakana will be teach on the level 2..how to make sentences (common) organized by AMC College ( can register here-> http://amc.edu.my/ ) course duration take about 84hours.

Few sentences i remember in Japanese conversation;-
Ohayo Gozaimasu - Good Morning
Konichiwa- Good afternoon
Konbanwa - Good Nite
Arigato - Thank you
watashi - me/myself
isshioni - together
Kuni - Country
Yasumimashio - Start/ start class
Nomimasu - Drinks
Tabemasu - foods
Hatarakimasu - Working
Benkyoshimasu - Study
Sensei - Teacher
Gakusei - Student
Notto - Notebook
Kompyuta - computer
Suppa - Supermarket
Kuruma - Car

etc....

ok see ya ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment