Wednesday 29 August 2012

ANEMIA???

Today i go and seeing doctor...after having killing headache since last tuesday and a bit fever too, i go to the government clinic/hospital; doctor( Dr. Emily) ask me to check blood; result my hemoglobin only 8.8g/dL ( normal rate 11.0 - 18.0) hmm what again??? and doctor diagnose me as anemia huh!! apart from that doctor give me 5 types of medicine Iron Tablet, Mefenamic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, vitamin B-Complex and Folic acid for a month and after finished that all went to the hospital/clinic again for blood checking. I'm glad coz doctor give me 1 full day sick leave so that i can take a full rest today.

But i'm still worried what happening at office today...can they/she handle it?? i hope so, but i called her if anything they can call me anytime for assistant; received 5 called since this morning hmmm.

Hopefully headache getting better tomorrow morning... 

Bless me ya...

1 comment:

  1. Find a good doctor with experience on hemoglobin and good medication. Have time look for Chinese herbs which you can search from Internet helps in some ways.

    ReplyDelete