Monday 7 December 2015

Counting days for Christmas

Good day in a monday blues?? 

lol... it's been a long time lah i din post anything in this blog..apa tidak FB,wechat,line,insta,wassap, twitter...etc bah jadi pengganti. Since then saya pun lupa2 sudah how update blog hahahaha...well almost 2-3 years geng..mau tua sudah, itu penyakit pelupa pun macam ada sudah sikit-sikit.

Well, anyhow Christmas celebration is coming, and this year my hubby and me decided to do something good and its' came from deepest in my heart actually and my hubby just give his 100% support. So, what i have to do is to source what item should i give/buy....hmm hubby just let me handle it by myself only he told me is help me send those good go to the "PLACE". And now all source its done and the only thing left is to Buy them and send them to the "PLACE" and also to wrap it. So what again??? hmm just wait after christmas lah, i will update again next ya. ^___________^










No comments:

Post a Comment